Today’s the Last Day to Buy from Chris Brown’s Black Pyramid Clothing Line in Time for Christmas
Chris Brown may have spent the last 12 years as a chart topping hit maker but his creativity stretches far beyond that. He just celebrated the 5th anniversary of his clothing line Black Pyramid he started with Pink Dolphin founders Neima Khaila and Cena Barhaghi. The collaboration came about as he met the two on the set of the music video for his 2012 single My Last. The clothing line was launched inside of the Pink Dolphin flagship store in L.A. What better place because if you know anything about hip hop fashion, you likely know Pink Dolphin and to know hip hop is to know Chris Brown so the partnership is a match made in heaven.
The clothing line has been popularized by his ex Karrueche Tran who helped in the early stages of the line and most recently Indonesian pop star Agnez Mo he’s been rumored to be seeing as the two attended DJ Khaled’s birthday party recently with her wearing his clothing line. It was also featured at the 2017 BET Fashion Show.
If you’re interested in getting the singer’s trendy looks, today is the very last day to shop at www.BlackPyramidClothing.com to get your merchandise in time for Christmas.
- PAUSE: Sage the Gemini and Kirko Bangz Have a #NoHomo Moment - September 23, 2018
- Throwback: Sage the Gemini’s Got an Eggplant to Show Off - September 23, 2018
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018