Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You
I happened to be scrolling through Facebook the other day and saw a performer mentioned, and as a person constantly looking for new talent, I said, let me take a look at this individual. I assumed their name had been mentioned but not in a way that you could click on it since there was not link. I checked through another account to make sure and saw I could click from there. That means the person had to have blocked me. Just why would that be? It could be possible that they somehow saw that they would be entering into my potential crossfire in the future and wanted to avoid it. Sadly, that won’t be happening today.
The person in this instance is a dance instructor at a middle school in the DC area, Meech A. White, and apparently it’s Francis Scott Key Middle School he teaches at in Silver Spring, MD. For starters, I have no reason to beef with a school teacher as a middle school dance instructor is usually someone who didn’t make it as a dancer themselves. I’ve seen that they’ve performed in Anacostia before, Washington, DC’s poorest neighborhood. I usually don’t get into it with people there because a person without anything to lose just isn’t worth the battle.
It’s like a girl with that half inch pony tail. When she decides she’s mad, the gloves area. She doesn’t have any gloves. He also posted on Facebook saying people shouldn’t make fun of others’ living situations which insinuates, he has nothing to lose. He captioned one of his pictures to say “I am easily satisfied with the best.” (It doesn’t sound like he’s satisfied very often.) There’s a chance they could have came across a post of mine on social media and chose to hit block just because of my politics or someone could have warned him about me. I don’t know. But since it’s clear that the person wanted to be acknowledged, this is what he’s getting, acknowledgment. And hopefully his situation will improve soon.
For those reading this, if you have someone that has blocked you that you’ve never heard of, just leave it alone; walk away. Don’t be like me. In the words of Melania Trump, #BeBest. Michelle Obama said “When they go low, we go higher.” I just haven’t learned how to do that yet.
Photo Credit: Meech A. White/Facebook
- EXPOSED: VH1 ‘Single Ladies’ Actor Ricky Whittle Caught J*rkin’ Off On Camera - September 24, 2018
- WHAT?! Male Model Nathaniel Noir Revealed to be Wearing Butt Pads - September 24, 2018
- PAUSE: Sage the Gemini and Kirko Bangz Have a #NoHomo Moment - September 23, 2018
- Throwback: Sage the Gemini’s Got an Eggplant to Show Off - September 23, 2018
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018