TO THE RUNWAY: See The Full Schedule For New York Fashion Week 2018
Every year women and men of New York and various places around the world leave the past behind and look forward to the future…this is known as Fashion Week.
For those of you who don’t know, Fashion Week literally lasts a week, and features fashion designers, brands or “houses” displaying their latest collections in runway shows to buyers and the media. These events influence trends for the current and upcoming seasons.
New York serves as one of the “Big 4” fashion capitals of the industry, with New York usually kicking off the event, while London, Milan, and Paris follow in the weeks after.
This season, over 50 brands launching collections down the runway, including Hugo Boss, La Perla, Calvin Klein 205W39NYC, Tom Ford, Victoria Beckham, The Blonds, Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade New York – just to name a few. While people like myself can only dream of attending one of these shows, technology today has made it possible to basically attend all of them. Take a look at the times and shows below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018