TO THE RUNWAY: See The Full Schedule For New York Fashion Week 2018
Every year women and men of New York and various places around the world leave the past behind and look forward to the future…this is known as Fashion Week.
For those of you who don’t know, Fashion Week literally lasts a week, and features fashion designers, brands or “houses” displaying their latest collections in runway shows to buyers and the media. These events influence trends for the current and upcoming seasons.
New York serves as one of the “Big 4” fashion capitals of the industry, with New York usually kicking off the event, while London, Milan, and Paris follow in the weeks after.
This season, over 50 brands launching collections down the runway, including Hugo Boss, La Perla, Calvin Klein 205W39NYC, Tom Ford, Victoria Beckham, The Blonds, Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade New York – just to name a few. While people like myself can only dream of attending one of these shows, technology today has made it possible to basically attend all of them. Take a look at the times and shows below:
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018