#THERESONLYONE: Kylie Minogue Wins Trademark Battle Against Kylie Jenner
Remember last year when Kylie Jenner tried to get the name Kylie trademark, and Australian and UK/Gay icon Kylie Minogue and her teamed opposed it?
Well it looks like Kylie Minogue has won the battle, as she should! Kylie Jenner, who is a reality TV star and socialite, wanted to use “Kylie” for “advertising services” and “endorsement services,” according to papers filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in April 2015.
Kylie Minogue, who is on a first-name basis with her millions of fans around the globe, owns the website www.kylie.com, and has been performing as “Kylie” since before Jenner was born.
In her career spanning 4 decades. Kylie Minogue has sold over 65 million records. She also recently signed with BMG.
The BMG deal represents the dawn of a new era for Kylie. Her last 12 albums were released in the U.K. through Parlophone, dating back to 2000’s comeback record Light Years.
In 2013, she signed with Jay Z’s Roc Nation and after 2 years, she left the management team.
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018