#THERESONLYONE: Kylie Minogue Wins Trademark Battle Against Kylie Jenner
Remember last year when Kylie Jenner tried to get the name Kylie trademark, and Australian and UK/Gay icon Kylie Minogue and her teamed opposed it?
Well it looks like Kylie Minogue has won the battle, as she should! Kylie Jenner, who is a reality TV star and socialite, wanted to use “Kylie” for “advertising services” and “endorsement services,” according to papers filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in April 2015.
Kylie Minogue, who is on a first-name basis with her millions of fans around the globe, owns the website www.kylie.com, and has been performing as “Kylie” since before Jenner was born.
In her career spanning 4 decades. Kylie Minogue has sold over 65 million records. She also recently signed with BMG.
The BMG deal represents the dawn of a new era for Kylie. Her last 12 albums were released in the U.K. through Parlophone, dating back to 2000’s comeback record Light Years.
In 2013, she signed with Jay Z’s Roc Nation and after 2 years, she left the management team.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018