#THERESONLYONE: Kylie Minogue Wins Trademark Battle Against Kylie Jenner
Remember last year when Kylie Jenner tried to get the name Kylie trademark, and Australian and UK/Gay icon Kylie Minogue and her teamed opposed it?
Well it looks like Kylie Minogue has won the battle, as she should! Kylie Jenner, who is a reality TV star and socialite, wanted to use “Kylie” for “advertising services” and “endorsement services,” according to papers filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in April 2015.
Kylie Minogue, who is on a first-name basis with her millions of fans around the globe, owns the website www.kylie.com, and has been performing as “Kylie” since before Jenner was born.
In her career spanning 4 decades. Kylie Minogue has sold over 65 million records. She also recently signed with BMG.
The BMG deal represents the dawn of a new era for Kylie. Her last 12 albums were released in the U.K. through Parlophone, dating back to 2000’s comeback record Light Years.
In 2013, she signed with Jay Z’s Roc Nation and after 2 years, she left the management team.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018