THE TRUTH TEA: Usher DOES NOT Have Herpes + Quietly Prepares Defamation Case Against EVERYONE Involved
The last few weeks in July weren’t very nice to singer and Grammy-winning artist Usher. Not only was it revealed that the artist has herpes, but various women and a man filed a lawsuit against him because he didn’t tell them about having it before they engaged in sexual activity.
There have also been reports that he cheated on his now wife Grace Miguel in recent times, as one of the women stated that they hooked up twice this year. Usher and Grace were married in October 2015.
Despite all of this, Grace is standing by her husband with TMZ reporting that she isn’t concerned about the allegations because the woman is basically trying to get back at him as she is a close friend of his first wife, Tameka Foster, and attended their 2007 wedding. Usher believes she has a thing against him, and has for a long time.
One of the three women who filed a lawsuit against Grammy-winning singer Usher spoke out this morning in a press conference alongside celebrity lawyer, Lisa Bloom.
Quantasia Sharpton stated that she was celebrating her 19th birthday at an Usher concert, when he pulled her on stage and though she doesn’t have the STD, Quantasia says she feels violated but it was exposed as a scam! Quantasia NEVER went to the room with Usher nor spent any alone time with him. Also, it wasn’t even her birthday!!!
And now it looks like the laugh will be on, well all of us. Throughout ALL OF THIS, Usher has remained quiet about it, and apparently for a very good reason. Sandra Rose states that one of their “confidential sources” states that Usher DOES NOT HAVE herpes at all!!!!!
Usher allegedly provided photos and documents PROVING that he DID NOT pay Maya Fox-Davis a $1.1 million settlement and Usher is currently building a defamation case against everyone involved — including lawyers and accusers.
Usher is also in the studio working on his next studio album, which I’m sure will be completely LIT.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018