THE LIESSS: Blac Chyna Was the REAL Aggressor During Fight with Rob + Was High Off of Cocaine
Earlier today, we reported that Blac Chyna was looking to sue all of The Kardashian‘s as they conspired to torpedo her reality show and also caused her great pain over an alleged domestic violence incident in April. The incident alleges that Rob punched her and knocked her to the ground out of rage but it looks like that was a lie.
TMZ is now reporting that THE FIGHT WAS COMPLETELY CHYNA’S FAULT as she was doing cocaine and drinking alcohol throughout the entire day. Later she and Rob went to a strip club and Chyna got a stripper to come home with them, where she continued to party and do more drinking and cocaine. During the process, Rob watched their daughter Dream and his brother King Cairo.
Rob decided to confront Chyna the next morning, where he kicked the stripper out of the house and that’s when Chyna started hitting him and throwing things. Rob insists that he simply defended himself and he never struck her.
The sources say Rob actually had an appointment that day with the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services, which had an open case against Chyna. He says he protected her by not mentioning the incident.
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018