The Kardashians Sign New $150 Million Renewal Deal with E!
If you are a Kardashian fan like myself, then I have some great news to share with you, if you are like the rest of the world, then you may scream or throw something. Just make sure that your child is nowhere close when you do.
It has been announced that we will get 5 more years of the Kardashian clan as they have just re-signed a new deal with E!, which will give them a total of $150 million in total and $30 million per season.
The contract is a packaged one as E! is paying for all services rendered by the Kardashians and the new deal is structured so that the family decides how to split up the money amongst themselves.
It doesn’t particularly matter for Kris Jenner however, as she automatically gets $15 million in manager fees. While managers usually get 15%, Kris only gets 10%, but she was the one who negotiated the deal, which is 50% higher than the last one the family signed in February 2015.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018