The Address of Jay-Z and Solange’s Infamous Elevator Fight Is Also 444
Well this is quite interesting. As we are all aware, Jay-Z released his 13th studio album 4:44 on June 30, 2017 through Roc Nation. The album, which features guest appearances from Frank Ocean, Damian Marley, Beyoncé and Jay-Z‘s mother, Gloria Carter was released exclusively to Sprint and Tidal customers, and is the first in a planned series of music exclusives from the Sprint-Tidal partnership.
For the weeks leading up to the albums release, Jay-Z promoted the project with a series cryptic images and though he explained that the title comes from him waking up at 4:44 AM to record the title track, a new connection has been uncovered.
Everyone is aware of Jay’z now infamous fight with his sister-in-law, Solange Knowles, which took place at the 2014 MET Gala at the Standard Hotel along the world-famous High Line in New York City.
While the hotel’s official street address is 848 Washington St., its rooftop bar Le Bain has a different address: 444 West 13th St:
4:44 received widespread acclaim from critics and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 262,000 album-equivalent units, of which 174,000 were pure album sales, marking the rapper’s 14th number one album to debut and peak atop the chart.
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018