#ThatWasClose: Lil Wayne Revealed Not to be the Father of Keiotia Watson’s Son
Lil Wayne is currently owed $51 million from his label head and it’s affecting his money making ability as he’s stuck in a contract under someone he’s currently feuding with. With money woes like that, one thing he doesn’t have to worry about being the father to anymore children. He has a close scare for a minute when a woman by the name of Keiotia Watson was granted $5,000 a month in child support from a Louisiana judge.
A lot of good the child support order did because he never paid. Now after a subsequent trial was ordered along with a paternity test, he’s now in the clear and doesn’t have to be a dime because the child isn’t his. The child, a 16 year old named Dwayne Brown after him might share legal names but they don’t share blood. While the mother came close to snagging a baller during this near 3 year legal battle with Wayne based on a sexual relationship she claims they had in the past (which he denies), it looks like she’ll have to continue on her quest for a come up.
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018