#ThatWasClose: Lil Wayne Revealed Not to be the Father of Keiotia Watson’s Son
Lil Wayne is currently owed $51 million from his label head and it’s affecting his money making ability as he’s stuck in a contract under someone he’s currently feuding with. With money woes like that, one thing he doesn’t have to worry about being the father to anymore children. He has a close scare for a minute when a woman by the name of Keiotia Watson was granted $5,000 a month in child support from a Louisiana judge.
A lot of good the child support order did because he never paid. Now after a subsequent trial was ordered along with a paternity test, he’s now in the clear and doesn’t have to be a dime because the child isn’t his. The child, a 16 year old named Dwayne Brown after him might share legal names but they don’t share blood. While the mother came close to snagging a baller during this near 3 year legal battle with Wayne based on a sexual relationship she claims they had in the past (which he denies), it looks like she’ll have to continue on her quest for a come up.
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018
- Just Who Did Alexia Cheat On Youtuber Jamar Johnson with that Caused Him to Bite Her? - July 16, 2018