THAT WAS QUICK: Remy Ma Fires Vincent Herbert as Her Manager
Well that was fast. According to a report from TMZ, rapper and reality TV star Remy Ma has fired record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, Vincent Herbert, as her manager!
TMZ states that sources revealed that the 37-year-old rapper fired Vince for spending too much time trying to repair his relationship with Tamar than helping her further career as he promised.
Remy’s complaints include Vincent dropping the ball on basic manager duties like booking studio time, and scheduling performances.
It was a short business relationship as Remy hired Vincent as her manager in October, shortly before releasing her Lil Kim assisted single Wake Up.
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018