THAT WAS QUICK: Remy Ma Fires Vincent Herbert as Her Manager
Well that was fast. According to a report from TMZ, rapper and reality TV star Remy Ma has fired record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, Vincent Herbert, as her manager!
TMZ states that sources revealed that the 37-year-old rapper fired Vince for spending too much time trying to repair his relationship with Tamar than helping her further career as he promised.
Remy’s complaints include Vincent dropping the ball on basic manager duties like booking studio time, and scheduling performances.
It was a short business relationship as Remy hired Vincent as her manager in October, shortly before releasing her Lil Kim assisted single Wake Up.
- Meek Mill Finally Released from Prison on Bail - April 24, 2018
- WATCH: Everyone is Beefing in ‘Basketball Wives’ Season 7 First Look Trailer - April 24, 2018
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018