That Time Angelina Jolie Said She Stabbed a Man to Get Off in Bed
Well here’s one for the road. Angelina Jolie may be portrayed in the media as this saint adopting black children left and right but she wasn’t always this way. In fact, I’ve said for years that she appears to be overcompensating for her grimy past. Case in point… In 2007 she told OK Magazine her sexual trysts went as far as her cutting a guy in the act because she wasn’t able to get off just having sex.
“I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn’t feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.”
“We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I’d cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened.”
This coming from a former heroin addict woman whose husband Billy Bob Thornton she gave a vile of blood to wear around her neck who also used to strip in front of boys in kindergarten, this should all be no surprise. We’re just happy to see her trying to have a more positive life these days. We all have our kinks that we enjoy but pulling out a knife in the act should never be a part of the equation that is unless your name is Sharon Stone… and even that stabbing sex scene in the Basic Instinct sequel flopped.
- DC Rapper Pop Legendary aka Alldrae’s Naked and Proud of It - January 23, 2018
- Chante Moore Kicking Off ‘The Chronicles of Love Chapter 1’ Tour in Atlanta on Valentine’s Day - January 22, 2018
- NFL Player Mychal Kendricks Likes to Show Off His Cakes - January 21, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018