Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair”
This week is starting to feel like Twitter’s version of The Purge. These celebrities have all collectively lost their minds and are all deciding to air their dirty laundry out at the same time. Teyana Taylor is currently on tour as the opening act for Jeremih and apparently decided today that she was tired of his shit. In an epic Twitter and Instagram rant that’s been going on for hours shows a frustrusted Teyana saying she’s quitting because she’s been “extremely mistreated on this tour so on that note i will NO longer continue to stay on the #LaterThatNightTour.” Mind you the tour has barely been going for 2 weeks. She also stated she’s quitting so she didn’t have to resort to “knocking this n*gga out.”
Then she said that most of the people there came to see her and cleared the room when she finished performing. Now that cut deep there. She called him a “Lazy, sneaky, jealous, conniving, selish, lame ass nigga” and said “Don’t ever try to play me Petunia!” I guess it’s safe to say she won’t be leaving asking for a reference. Something was said about him putting water on the stage so she would fall on purpose. At first the whole wanting to fight him comment seemed overboard but if that’s what he was trying to do, he not only would have deserved it if she hurt herself, she still should probably run up on him out of spite.
If anyone wonders where this whole princess chair bit came from, he performs a lot of his set sitting in a chair. He’s even had backup dancers complain about doing all the work while he performs sitting down. He’s responded to all of this with a video of comedian Lil Duval’s song Smile Bitch, specifically the lyric “I’m Living my best life I ain’t going back and fourth with you n*ggas.”
Well at the end of the day Jeremih’s a talented artist just as Teyana is. While it’s pretty obvious these two won’t be working together again, we’re going to hope Jeremih can get his attitude together to keep this type of situation from repeating itself.
Glitzers, take a look at the shade fest that is Teyana Taylor vs Jeremih below:
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018