Terry Levich Ross QUITS + Tyrese Planning to Represent Himself in Court
Looks like Tyrese may have to cancel that Abu Dhabi trip he said he was gonna take over the weekend. theJasmineBRAND reports that his lawyer, Terry Levich Ross, has filed for a substitution of attorney. This means that Terry WILL NO LONGER represent Tyrese in court!
The clock is about to run out of time, because if he does not find himself a lawyer by Tuesday (tomorrow)he just may have to represent himself in court.
Earlier this month, the child abuse allegations against him were dropped:
“The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services closed their investigation and will not be seeking any criminal charges against the actor.”
Tyrese is currently in a court battle with his ex-wife, Norma Gibson, is currently seeking a permanent restraining order against the Fast & Furious star, who she claims physically abused their 10-year-old daughter Shayla.
The court proceedings have led to Tyrese becoming quite the viral sensation across social media as he’s repeatedly taken to Instagram to film several emotional outbursts. He’s recently blamed his latest teary-eyed rant on his “psych meds.”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018