Terrence Howard ALMOST GOT Fired From ‘Empire’, Being Sued By Former Management Company
Well this is interesting. Veteran actor Terrence Howard plays ruthless and shady matriarch Lucious Lyon on the hit Fox TV show Empire, but he almost lost it due to his personal troubles.
PEOPLE reports that Terrence‘s former management company, Authentic Talent and Literary Management, has filed a complaint earlier this week. The claim states that the actor owes the company $250,000 after they helped save his job on Empire.
Why there is no context on why Terrence was almost axed, the complaint further states that his former management company “intervened with the Los Angeles-based executives of Imagine and effectively saved Howard’s job on Empire by convincing those executives not to terminate Howard from the show.”
He signed to the company in the summer of 2013 and terminated his agreement with the company in September of 2014. He acknowledged his “contractual obligation” to pay the company 10 percent of any revenue he received from employment that had been obtained during the time Authentic was working with him.
While he did make a series of payments in 2015, they stopped in March of this year.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018