Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up
Tamar Braxton appeared on The Wendy Williams Show for an episode to air Thursday, September 13th where she dropped some bombshell allegations. She discussed her time on Iyanla Fix My Life with her sisters to hash out family drama when she revealed she had been molested as a child. Not only did that happen but it occurred at the hands of people on both sides of her family. She also stormed out of the room leaving Iyanla and her sisters behind. Wendy didn’t push for any further details about the molestation as it’s clearly a touchy subject. It came up when Wendy asked why she got up to leave and the chances are this is likely why.
It’s been about a year since Tamar ended her 9 year marriage to her manager Vince Herbert but it looks like she’s already found someone to fill his spot.. at least temporarily. Sounding like a scene from the Real Housewives of Atlanta where for a few seasons everyone seemed to be in secret relationships with wealthy Africans, she too is dating an African in the finance sector. “I’ll describe him: he’s African, he’s in wealth finance, he’s got dreads and he’s got a really nice body.” Wendy responded shouting, “He’s fine! Hallelujah!” When his pic was put up on the screen she said “I met him at a friend’s birthday party, thank you God, he’s so fine! I can’t take it sometimes. It’s like a whole snack — a Lunchable!” the singer says. “He lives in L.A., he’s originally from Nigeria, but he lived here for a while.”
Now the two have dated for about 3 months. While we’re happy to see she’s happy, that isn’t that long to be going on gushing in interviews showing his picture to the world. Unless you’re in a fake relationship to give someone else publicity, that’s a lot of energy to be putting into someone you hardly know. Wendy of course took it a step further bringing up marriage where Tamar responded saying “Depends on if I’m asked or not.” And as for children, “Absolutely! I would love to have some wonderful, beautiful African children for the Lord. Yes!” One thing’s for sure, Tamar is clearly sprung and her African is clearly doing his best to keep the memory of her past abuse out of her mind to be talking about kids and marriage 3 months in. Sheesh.
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018