Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence About Divorce + Says She Was Living a Lie & Stayed for Face Value
Since the announcement about her filing for divorce from her husband Vincent Herbert, rumors have been swirling stating that it was all for publicity for her show and her new album but Tamar has had enough.
The reality TV star and singer is aware of all of the things that are being said about her and she is breaking her silence. In a very lengthy message, Tamar reveals that she is tired of “living a lie” and that she stayed in her marriage for “face value.”
She went on to reveal that Vince abused her mentally and had several girlfriends in the course of their marriage:
Tamar filed for divorce and originally cited financial issues as one of the biggest reasons for their split. Things took a major turn after Tamar was fired from The Real, and the couple had many disagreements about Tamar’s career.
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018
- Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They - January 17, 2018
- WATCH: Cassie Pleads with Her Lover to Make a Move in ‘Don’t Play It Safe’ Official Video - January 17, 2018
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby No. 3 - January 16, 2018