Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence About Divorce + Says She Was Living a Lie & Stayed for Face Value
Since the announcement about her filing for divorce from her husband Vincent Herbert, rumors have been swirling stating that it was all for publicity for her show and her new album but Tamar has had enough.
The reality TV star and singer is aware of all of the things that are being said about her and she is breaking her silence. In a very lengthy message, Tamar reveals that she is tired of “living a lie” and that she stayed in her marriage for “face value.”
She went on to reveal that Vince abused her mentally and had several girlfriends in the course of their marriage:
Tamar filed for divorce and originally cited financial issues as one of the biggest reasons for their split. Things took a major turn after Tamar was fired from The Real, and the couple had many disagreements about Tamar’s career.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018