Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence About Divorce + Says She Was Living a Lie & Stayed for Face Value
Since the announcement about her filing for divorce from her husband Vincent Herbert, rumors have been swirling stating that it was all for publicity for her show and her new album but Tamar has had enough.
The reality TV star and singer is aware of all of the things that are being said about her and she is breaking her silence. In a very lengthy message, Tamar reveals that she is tired of “living a lie” and that she stayed in her marriage for “face value.”
She went on to reveal that Vince abused her mentally and had several girlfriends in the course of their marriage:
Tamar filed for divorce and originally cited financial issues as one of the biggest reasons for their split. Things took a major turn after Tamar was fired from The Real, and the couple had many disagreements about Tamar’s career.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018