Tamar Braxon Rushed to Hospital after Bad Reaction to Flu Medication
Tamar Braxton has been rushed to the hospital after fighting the flu. The singer and reality TV star had a bad reaction to her medication.
TMZ reports that Tamar started feeling sick earlier this week while out promoting her new studio album, Bluebird of Happiness, during its New York stop. Tamar cancelled several appearances because she could barely speak, which caused her to see a nose, an ear and a throat doctor.
She was prescribed Prednisone, a steroid for her throat, but her body had a horrible reaction and swelled up. The swelling was so severe once she returned to L.A. she was rushed to the ER on Wednesday night.
She is expected to make a full recovery but she must stay in the hospital for a couple of days.
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018