T-Pain Proves His Actual Vocal Talent With Soulful Rendition Of ‘The National Anthem’
Singer and rapper T-Pain has made many hit songs in his career, but most of them featured him using the auto-tune, an audio processor that slightly shifts pitches to the nearest true semitone.
It can also be used as an effect to distort the human voice when pitch is raised or lowered significantly.
T-Pain reintroduced the device to the world, when he used it on his debut studio album, Rappa Ternt Sanga, which was released in 2005, and he and many other artists have used it quite often.
To prove that he really does have actual vocal talent, T-Pain sang the National Anthem (the first time ever) at the Dodgers vs. Giants game at Dodger Stadium on Monday night.
Fans who have listened to the artist, are quite aware that he doesn’t really need the auto-tune, it’s just that his voice isn’t really THAT strong, but it looks like things have changed. Take a listen for yourselves:
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018
- SAY WHAT?: Rapper Young Thug Changes His Name to “Sex” - February 20, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018