T-Pain Proves His Actual Vocal Talent With Soulful Rendition Of ‘The National Anthem’
Singer and rapper T-Pain has made many hit songs in his career, but most of them featured him using the auto-tune, an audio processor that slightly shifts pitches to the nearest true semitone.
It can also be used as an effect to distort the human voice when pitch is raised or lowered significantly.
T-Pain reintroduced the device to the world, when he used it on his debut studio album, Rappa Ternt Sanga, which was released in 2005, and he and many other artists have used it quite often.
To prove that he really does have actual vocal talent, T-Pain sang the National Anthem (the first time ever) at the Dodgers vs. Giants game at Dodger Stadium on Monday night.
Fans who have listened to the artist, are quite aware that he doesn’t really need the auto-tune, it’s just that his voice isn’t really THAT strong, but it looks like things have changed. Take a listen for yourselves:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018