T.I. Hits “Estranged” Wife Tiny with Counter-Suit for Pending Divorce
And it just keeps getting worse. As we are all aware, T.I. and Tiny are moving forward with their divorce, but it looks like T.I. wants to get the upper hand.
theJasmineBRAND reports that T.I. has filed his own legal papers, hitting Tiny with a counter-suit.
Tiny filed for divorce in December of 2016, citing the marriage as irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation. She is seeking primary physical custody and joint legal custody of their 3 kids, and wants the judge to determine the amount of child support, visitation and health insurance.
Tiny and T.I. were married on July 30, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida. They have two sons together: King Harris (born August 25, 2004), Major Philant Harris (born May 16, 2008) and a daughter, Heiress Diana Harris (born March 2016).
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018
- Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They - January 17, 2018
- WATCH: Cassie Pleads with Her Lover to Make a Move in ‘Don’t Play It Safe’ Official Video - January 17, 2018