Surprise! DC Model Luther Williams aka Luwavyy’s also a Rapper
Luther Williams has come a long way since we last covered him. He’s a model from the DC area and about 18 months ago when we wrote our Eye Candy piece on him he had been modeling underwear for Adonis Underwear. Since then he’s started rapping under the name Luwavyy and he’s actually very good. He mentioned having a goal of performing on stage in front of 30,000 people. I can definitely see that happening in his future.
I’ve noticed a few image shifts he’s gone through. He cut his hair and a lot of the more, dare I say the more questionable/gayer looking underwear pics he removed from his Instagram. Not that we saw anything wrong with them. All of his looked good but that was probably a good idea. He also did a photoshoot for CNG Photography in DC with his foot on a bloodied and decapitated Trump mannequin head that resulted in him turning the comments off on his account. That’s definitely an attention grabber. In a recent interview he did for Elegance Television, the host said that 7 minutes into making a post a picture he shared received 322 likes and 25 comments. We’re sure his pics warrant them on their own but the Trump post probably helped with popularity. (I remember lol). He since removed the pic.
September 30th is his birthday and that month he’ll be releasing music videos and singles. Ironicaly he just started making music May 2017. He hasn’t started performing his music yet but he’s working on getting his foot in the door with local promoters. We’ ve included the Elegance TV interview he did which was pretty funny. It was good to see him show his personality. There was a random moment where the host asked when he last ate a**. I don’t remember the answer but his friend, fellow artist Trace Hallen said last night. Also, on another random note, as I recall the time Luwavyy was going through his brand transition, he mentioned doing videos with who I believe was his girlfriend at the time. He did a few, deleted them and haven’t seen anymore. I’m assuming that means he’s back on the market so shoot your shot, folks.
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018