Stevie J Says Joseline Is Jealous of Cardi B’s Success +Joseline Disses VH1 & Mona Scott Young in New Song
And then there was hate. The past year has been a series of ups and downs for Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J. There once loving and fun relationship came to an end but they welcomed their first and probably only child together, Bonnie Bella in December 2016.
Despite not believing that he was the father at first, Stevie J instantly decided to step up after it was revealed that he was indeed Bonnie’s daddy. But Joseline hasn’t been allowing him to spend time with his daughter, and it looks like another Love & Hip Hop star may be the reason.
Last night the Grammy-winning songwriter and producer stated that Joseline won’t let him see their daughter because she’s allegedly jealous of Cardi B‘s success:
Though I can’t confirm if it’s true or not, I do believe it. Since her debut in 2012, Joseline has been trying to break out as a major rap artist but things have not gone that way.
Cardi on the other hand has gained a major following, and even scored a Top 20 hit with Bodak Yellow.
Speaking of music, Joseline has released a new song called Run Me My Money, which may be a diss towards VH1 and Mona Scott Young. During the filming of the Season 6 Reunion, a clip speaking about how disrespectful and rude Joseline had become with the cast and the staff was shown, showing Joseline blasting the cast and Mona Scott, claiming that Mona uses her cast for views and owes her money:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018