Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They
Last week singer-songwriter Seal took to Instagram where he blasted Oprah, who was good friends with Harvey Weinstein, one of the many sexual predators in the industry. Seal shared a photo of Oprah with Harvey and stated that Oprah knew what Harvey was doing all along:
And now it looks like Stacey Dash is joining him. theJasmineBrand shared a message where the once beloved actress not only blasted Oprah, but she called out Meryl Streep for knowing and even stated that Seth McFarland joked about it a few years ago:
“I won’t walk back what I believe. Oprah the homecoming queen, prom queen and class president knew. Meryl, the high school drama star knew. Most of those women wearing black knew. The class clown, Seth McFarland knew. He joked about it a few years ago on the Oscars, Hollywood’s equivalent of the prom. You know how I can say this? BECAUSE I KNEW.”
“So how “clueless” am I? I knew enough when meeting Harvey Weinstein, to bring a male chaperone and it paid off as he did make a move on me. My chaperone blocked him and said, “Not this one.” You can read all about it here. My chaperone knew.”
Stacey then goes on to speak about the sexual assault allegations that have been happeningfor the past 2 months, hinting that some women are simply lying:
“Here’s what it comes down to. If you have been truly assaulted. If you have been threatened, molested, attacked, forced into unwanted nudity, had any part of your body touched that made your skin crawl or worse…your first stop is law enforcement.
Granted, some women did do this. They were turned away. They were ignored because some officials might have been paid off. They felt they had no other recourse than to go to the press. So be it.
However, what was a necessary course of action by some has turned into a lemming drive where now accusations can be hurled and men are demonized and fired and ruined.
So now a man holds open a door for a woman, tells her she is beautiful or after a first date goes in for the kiss, he’s a predator and needs to be publicly shamed? Is everything now an indiscretion? This is the teetering pinnacle we are balancing on right now.
Men kiss. They make the move. It’s always been because that’s how men are wired. It’s not toxic masculinity. Being a leach is not the same as being masculine. Being an awful person is not the same as being male. Make no mistake; there are agendas at work here. There is a concerted effort to purge masculinity from society for whatever reasons.”
She does have a point…
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018