Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They
Last week singer-songwriter Seal took to Instagram where he blasted Oprah, who was good friends with Harvey Weinstein, one of the many sexual predators in the industry. Seal shared a photo of Oprah with Harvey and stated that Oprah knew what Harvey was doing all along:
And now it looks like Stacey Dash is joining him. theJasmineBrand shared a message where the once beloved actress not only blasted Oprah, but she called out Meryl Streep for knowing and even stated that Seth McFarland joked about it a few years ago:
“I won’t walk back what I believe. Oprah the homecoming queen, prom queen and class president knew. Meryl, the high school drama star knew. Most of those women wearing black knew. The class clown, Seth McFarland knew. He joked about it a few years ago on the Oscars, Hollywood’s equivalent of the prom. You know how I can say this? BECAUSE I KNEW.”
“So how “clueless” am I? I knew enough when meeting Harvey Weinstein, to bring a male chaperone and it paid off as he did make a move on me. My chaperone blocked him and said, “Not this one.” You can read all about it here. My chaperone knew.”
Stacey then goes on to speak about the sexual assault allegations that have been happeningfor the past 2 months, hinting that some women are simply lying:
“Here’s what it comes down to. If you have been truly assaulted. If you have been threatened, molested, attacked, forced into unwanted nudity, had any part of your body touched that made your skin crawl or worse…your first stop is law enforcement.
Granted, some women did do this. They were turned away. They were ignored because some officials might have been paid off. They felt they had no other recourse than to go to the press. So be it.
However, what was a necessary course of action by some has turned into a lemming drive where now accusations can be hurled and men are demonized and fired and ruined.
So now a man holds open a door for a woman, tells her she is beautiful or after a first date goes in for the kiss, he’s a predator and needs to be publicly shamed? Is everything now an indiscretion? This is the teetering pinnacle we are balancing on right now.
Men kiss. They make the move. It’s always been because that’s how men are wired. It’s not toxic masculinity. Being a leach is not the same as being masculine. Being an awful person is not the same as being male. Make no mistake; there are agendas at work here. There is a concerted effort to purge masculinity from society for whatever reasons.”
She does have a point…
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018