Spotlight: Boris Kodjoe
Boris Kodjoe has to be one of the most attractive Hollywood actors in their 40s. He is actually 44. For someone that is in his middle ages, he has definitely maintained his body very well. Besides that, he has a very handsome face. No wonder that he is regularly cast as the heartthrob in many films (TV and movie).
In the 90s, Kodjoe played tennis at Virginia Commonwealth University but unfortunately, he injured himself and that ended his aspirations for professional tennis. However, because of his dashing looks, he started to model and from there, he went on to acting. One of his first big breaks was when he was casted in TLC‘s Red Light Special. His acting career took off when he starred in Soul Food from 2000-2004.
Boris, who was born in Vienna, Austria, is of mixed heritage. His mother was German (partially Jewish) and his father was Ghanian. He is also married to Nicole Ari Parker and has two kids.
Currently, he co-stars in Code Black and also a member of Real Husbands of Hollywood.
- The New Testament is not Good Enough Proof of Jesus’ Existence - December 18, 2017
- God is Not a Person - November 20, 2017
- PopGlitz on Politics: Trump Tells the United Nations That He Will Put America First and Calls Kim “Rocket Man” - September 21, 2017
- PopGlitz on Politics: Robert E. Lee Deserves to be Honored - September 15, 2017
- PopGlitz on Politics: DACA Was Not the Permanent Solution Anyway - September 10, 2017
- Spotlight: Actor Eka Darville - September 4, 2017
- Being Black and Republican - August 24, 2017
- Spotlight: Actor Tahj Mowry - July 31, 2017
- PopGlitz on Politics: Trump Bans Transgenders from the Military - July 26, 2017
- Spotlight: Fitness Professional Simeon Panda - July 26, 2017