Sports Journalist Jemele Hill Suspended by ESPN
American sports journalist and co-host of ESPN’s flagship SportsCenter, Jemele Hill, has been suspended by ESPN for 2 weeks.
Apparently Jemele “violated social media guidelines” by encouraging people upset with Jerry Jones to boycott his sponsors.
Jemele took to Twitter and suggested that fans boycott Cowboys advertisers if they were upset Jerry Jones told his players they would stand for the national anthem or be benched:
“This play always work. Change happens when advertisers are impacted. If you feel strongly about JJ’s statement, boycott his advertisers.”
Hill was in the middle of an ESPN firestorm last month, when the White House called for her firing for calling President Trump a white supremacist on Twitter. ESPN had a sitdown meeting with her, where she apologized for the forum but not the message.
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018