Sheree Whitfield Sues Chateau Sheree’s Insurance Company for over $300K
Uh oh, looks like there is some trouble with Sheree Whitfield and her new home, which is literally been almost 10 years in the making. It’s being reported that the The Real Housewives of Atlanta star sued Central Mutual Insurance Company for declaratory judgment.
Sheree is claiming that the damages of Chateau Sheree were appraised by company in an unfair manner, and the documents state that the contractors stopped working until after the new year when the house was 85% complete, they did finish the drywall however.
In January 2014, the weather caused the 2nd floor water line fixture to freeze and break, releasing water across the 2nd level and filling throughout the home and into the basement, to which she filed an insurance claim.
Because of this, the home was left with mold and decay, much to Sheree’s dismay.
Both Sheree and the company’s appraiser were unable to reach an equitable determination. Sheree is asking for $279,940.56 and a jury trial, but Central Mutual claims that they have already paid Sheree $359,156.20 and ask the case be dismissed.
Well this is REALLY interesting. Could this all be a ploy just so Sheree can get some extra money to pay off her debts? She was recently sued by Heritage Landscape for $10,000 plus $500 in costs. Sheree contacted the company to help the completion of her home, but she alleged that she did not have the money and went on to blame the company for “poor work quality.”
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018