Sheree Whitfield Calls NeNe a Bitter B**ch & Accuses Her of Credit Card Fraud + NeNe Responds
Over the weekend, it was reported that Sheree Whitfield had been fired from the Real Housewives of Atlanta…again, meaning that she will not appear in the upcoming 11th season of the highly popular show.
And earlier today, it was revealed that Tyrone was the reason for her being fired as Bravo can’t film inside or even outside the jail, which puts a serious dent into her storyline and now things are taking a shady shady turn.
Sheree went completely off on Nene, with typos and all, calling her out for credit card fraud as well as envious and jealous. To cap it all off, Sheree then called NeNe a “bitter bitch:”
That was all NeNe needed as she took to Twitter to address Sheree’s comments, finishing with “See y’all Spring Summer September in my Joggers?? ??♂️??♂️??♂️:”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018