SEXIEST COUPLE ON EARTH: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Get Sexy In GQ Magazine Feature
Sexy couple Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert are featured in the March 2017 issue of GQ magazine, where they bring legendary photographer Ellen Von Unwerth into their very own home.
Inside their interview titled At Home with Iman Shumpert and Teyana Taylor, the Sexiest Couple on Earth, they speak about their intimate and private wedding, which took place in their bathroom, and express their love for daughter Junie.
They also spoke about their different and busy schedules and how they try to juggle it with their careers.
Take a look at a few of the excerpts as well as their cool and sexy photoshoot afterwards:
ON MAKING THEIR MARRIAGE WORK WITH THEIR BUSY SCHEDULES:
IMAN: “She usually tries to line her schedule up with mine so that she’s home in Cleveland when I’m home. And then she’ll line up her events and things she needs to knock out for when I’m gone on road trips. And then we just make up the difference at home.”
TEYANA: “[This is] like our first time being away from each other for this long, and it’s because I was working on an album, but if I wasn’t working on an album, I would probably fly to every city. So far it’s been two days, and it feels like two months.”
ON JUNIE’S STYLE: (TEYONA) “She got the juice. I mean people send her clothes left and right. “Where is Junie?” “How is Junie?” They don’t care about us.”
ON THEIR WEDDING: (TEYONA) “I mean what made that so dope is because—we’ve never shared this—but we literally got married in our room in front of our bathroom here where Junie was born, so it was very special. That was definitely a major, major highlight of the year and one of the best things of my life.
It was like our bathroom in our room, so right in front of the bathroom. We have double doors, so we opened the doors. Pretty much, we got married at the crime scene. It was a really special moment to get married in that home period.”
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018
- Jhene Aiko Says Big Sean Cheating Rumor Is Fan Fiction + Big Sean Claps Back at Fans who Called Him Trash & Showed Their True Colors - March 13, 2018
- 90s Hip Hop Icon Craig Mack Dead at 46 - March 13, 2018