Serena Williams & Fiance Alexis Ohanian Expecting Their First Child Together
In December of 2016, tennis champion Serena Williams announced that she was engaged to her boyfriend, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, and now the couple have revealed that they are expecting their first child together!
The Australia Open winner took to SnapChat where she posed in a gorgeous yellow swimming suit, using the caption 20 weeks:
Whats VERY interesting is that this means that Serena was pregnant during her win at the Australia Open in January, where she beat sister Venus 6-4, 6-4 for her 23rd grand slam title, which was a risky move.
I am excited for Serena! I think she’ll make a great mother and I’m sure her future husband will be a wonderful father. We here at PopGlitz wish the couple a safe and successful pregnancy.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018