Serena Williams & Fiance Alexis Ohanian Expecting Their First Child Together
In December of 2016, tennis champion Serena Williams announced that she was engaged to her boyfriend, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, and now the couple have revealed that they are expecting their first child together!
The Australia Open winner took to SnapChat where she posed in a gorgeous yellow swimming suit, using the caption 20 weeks:
Whats VERY interesting is that this means that Serena was pregnant during her win at the Australia Open in January, where she beat sister Venus 6-4, 6-4 for her 23rd grand slam title, which was a risky move.
I am excited for Serena! I think she’ll make a great mother and I’m sure her future husband will be a wonderful father. We here at PopGlitz wish the couple a safe and successful pregnancy.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018