SEPARATED: Lala Anthony Moves Out of Her Home with Husband Carmelo
This has got to be one of the most surprising thing’s I’ve heard about in a long time…or is it? TMZ is reporting that NBA player Carmelo Anthony and his wife, actress and business woman Lala Anthony are separated!
Sources close to the couple state that Lala moved out of their family home last week, and is now living in her own place in New York City, and they cite that the current NBA season has been extremely stressful on the marriage for several months.
What’s interesting however is that there is currently no talks of divorce, as the couple were spotted together this past weekend at their 10-year-old son Kiyan‘s basketball game.
The radio and television personality began dating the NBA star in 2004 and were married on July 10, 2010 at Cipriani’s in New York City before 320 guests. The ceremony was filmed by VH1 and aired as part of a reality series on the couple, titled La La’s Full Court Wedding.
The couple had their first and only child, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, in March 2007.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018