Selena Gomez & The Weeknd Breakup + Justin Bieber to Blame?
I called it! After a very interesting weekend (no pun intended), Selena Gomez has ended her relationship with singer-songwriter The Weeknd are nearly 10 months of dating. An insider confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively stating:
“She and Abel have been going back and forth for a few months about their relationship. It’s been hard with him being on tour and her shooting in New York. That wasn’t easy on them.”
The insider adds that while Selena “always made an effort” to attend his shows when she could, “that played a part in them getting distant.” “It’s over for now, but they’re still in touch.”
The Weeknd and Selena first became linked in January, when they were spotted sharing a kiss while out on a romantic dinner date. They officially announced their relationship by appearing at the 2017 Met Gala together.
The news comes just says after reports surfaced showing Selena hanging out with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber.
Last week Justin visited Selena at her home and they had breakfast and went to church together in Westlake Village, California.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018