Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Told Him She Would’ve Left Him if Not for His Sex Game
Nicki Minaj spent 12 years with Safaree and even after she blew up she never tried to go out with a more famous guy. There were never any signs of her cheating. Then when we got to meet Safari on television, many realized how corny, albeit fine he is. Then he started to get annoying. We asked how could she stay with someone like that. It was even reported that when they broke up she smashed his Mercedes with a bat. And just what would cause a person to do that? Good d*ck.
This is why when Safaree told TMZ Live that Nicki Minaj would jokingly tell him if it wasn’t for that D of his they would have broken up a long time ago. You don’t have to tell us Safaree. We believe you. After this video leak which he says he did not do intentionally and didn’t want his family to see it, etc. Well Safaree, at the end of the day, the benefits are going to outweigh the negatives so gird your loins and get ready for all the punany being thrown in your direction from men, women and children.
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018
- Rapper Meek Mill Backs Out of Meeting with Trump on Prison Reform - May 18, 2018