Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef
Safaree is proving that it pays to tell the truth as he was just offered what he said was a $500,000 book deal and an endorsement with Hair Club for Men after telling his truth about what he endured while being with Nicki Minaj. In an unhinged Twitter rant Nicki told things like how he showed up to her house crying asking to go to an award show after they broke up, accused him of stealing her credit cards but the doozy was him saying she stabbed him and multiple times at that. She didn’t deny that. And then there’s the 24 hours of jokes clowning how he had hair transplant surgery for his hairline.
While the hairline jokes were meant to embarrass him, the fact he was able to get an endorsement deal for the Hair Club for Men is causing him to laugh all the way to the bank. He already got $30,000 for referring people to the doctor that did his hairline so.. jokes on you, Nicki. And that’s the purpose of being on reality television, right? You’re supposed to parlay it to something else and that’s what he’s doing.
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018