Ruby Rose Calls Katy Perry’s New Music Sh***y & Shades Her for Dissing Taylor Swift
Looks like Taylor Swift fans aren’t the only ones upset with Katy Perry‘s diss record, Swish Swish. Model and actress Ruby Rose, who is good friends with Taylor, took to her official Twitter account and blasted Katy, calling her new song trash basically, and…“sh***y:”
If you’re a little lost, I’m here to help. “Purposeful poop” comes from a statement Katy made shortly before the release of Chained to the Rhythm. Katy stated that the song would be a new era for “purposeful pop music.”
And of course, Bomb a Petit is complete shade to Katy’s recent single, Bon Appetit, which despite featuring rap group Migos, hasn’t done too well as a single either. Because of this, people like myself and other fans of Katy have been quite worried about this era as the singles havent been received well at all.
“A sloppy mess of writing over the top of Funkagenda” is Ruby’s thoughts on Swish Swish, which she claims samples a track by dance act Funkagenda.
And of course “Stop trying to make Wit … I mean Fetch happen” stems from the title of Katy’s upcoming album, Witness. And who doesn’t love a Mean Girls quote?
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018