Ruby Rose Calls Katy Perry’s New Music Sh***y & Shades Her for Dissing Taylor Swift
Looks like Taylor Swift fans aren’t the only ones upset with Katy Perry‘s diss record, Swish Swish. Model and actress Ruby Rose, who is good friends with Taylor, took to her official Twitter account and blasted Katy, calling her new song trash basically, and…“sh***y:”
If you’re a little lost, I’m here to help. “Purposeful poop” comes from a statement Katy made shortly before the release of Chained to the Rhythm. Katy stated that the song would be a new era for “purposeful pop music.”
And of course, Bomb a Petit is complete shade to Katy’s recent single, Bon Appetit, which despite featuring rap group Migos, hasn’t done too well as a single either. Because of this, people like myself and other fans of Katy have been quite worried about this era as the singles havent been received well at all.
“A sloppy mess of writing over the top of Funkagenda” is Ruby’s thoughts on Swish Swish, which she claims samples a track by dance act Funkagenda.
And of course “Stop trying to make Wit … I mean Fetch happen” stems from the title of Katy’s upcoming album, Witness. And who doesn’t love a Mean Girls quote?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018