Rob Kardashian Apologizes to His Sisters & Admits They Were Right About Blac Chyna
Well, well, well. Whoever said that a person needs to see something for themselves to believe it, did not lie.
Since announcing his relationship with Blac Chyna in January 2016, the media, his sisters, and even Tyga ALL TRIED TO WARN ROB about what he was about to get himself into. Instead of listening however, he shielded himself away from his family and lashed out at them every chance he could.
But now that things have officially crashed and burned, Rob see’s the light and according to TMZ, he spoke with all of his sisters and their mom and apologized for for posting Chyna’s nude photos.
He also acknowledged them for warning him multiple times about her, and admitted that they were right.
A judge granted her the restraining order she sought against Rob and he is now barred from any further “cyberbullying” of Blac Chyna, which includes posting photos or videos of her, or making any personal comments about her. He also has to stay away from her, which will be interesting, being that they both share joint custody of daughter Dream.
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018