Rob Kardashian Apologizes to His Sisters & Admits They Were Right About Blac Chyna
Well, well, well. Whoever said that a person needs to see something for themselves to believe it, did not lie.
Since announcing his relationship with Blac Chyna in January 2016, the media, his sisters, and even Tyga ALL TRIED TO WARN ROB about what he was about to get himself into. Instead of listening however, he shielded himself away from his family and lashed out at them every chance he could.
But now that things have officially crashed and burned, Rob see’s the light and according to TMZ, he spoke with all of his sisters and their mom and apologized for for posting Chyna’s nude photos.
He also acknowledged them for warning him multiple times about her, and admitted that they were right.
A judge granted her the restraining order she sought against Rob and he is now barred from any further “cyberbullying” of Blac Chyna, which includes posting photos or videos of her, or making any personal comments about her. He also has to stay away from her, which will be interesting, being that they both share joint custody of daughter Dream.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018