Rob Kardashian Apologizes to His Sisters & Admits They Were Right About Blac Chyna
Well, well, well. Whoever said that a person needs to see something for themselves to believe it, did not lie.
Since announcing his relationship with Blac Chyna in January 2016, the media, his sisters, and even Tyga ALL TRIED TO WARN ROB about what he was about to get himself into. Instead of listening however, he shielded himself away from his family and lashed out at them every chance he could.
But now that things have officially crashed and burned, Rob see’s the light and according to TMZ, he spoke with all of his sisters and their mom and apologized for for posting Chyna’s nude photos.
He also acknowledged them for warning him multiple times about her, and admitted that they were right.
A judge granted her the restraining order she sought against Rob and he is now barred from any further “cyberbullying” of Blac Chyna, which includes posting photos or videos of her, or making any personal comments about her. He also has to stay away from her, which will be interesting, being that they both share joint custody of daughter Dream.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018