Rihanna to Launch Chopard Jewelry Collection
In June 2014, Rihanna was officially dubbed a Fashion Icon as she was the recipient of the Fashion Icon Award at the 2014 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards.
The moment was even more iconic as she wore a completely sheer dress by designer Adam Selman, which was hand embellished with over 216,000 Swarovski crystals.
Since then, Rihanna has gone on to collaborate with Dior, Puma and Manolo Blahnik and now she’s working with Chopard. WWD reveals that the singer collaborated with the luxury brand to co-create a jewelry collection, will be launched at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
Dubbed Rihanna Loves Chopard, the collection consists of one-of-a-kind creations inspired by the singer’s island roots mixing nods to the lush gardens of Barbados and the electricity of Carnival, as well as spins on house icons.
Consisting of 9 pieces in total, the collection will be limited to 2,000 per design and will hit Chopard boutiques internationally in June. It will also be available for pre-order in Chopard boutiques and on the brand’s web site from today.
Crafted from ethical 18-karat Fairmined-certified rose gold, the line reinterprets Chopard’s signature Ice Cube shape, and features ceramic — a first for Chopard — in a shade of jungle green personally picked by the star. The gold cubes are available in frosty polished or diamond-set versions. The advertising campaign will launch in a range of luxury U.S. titles this month before rolling out internationally.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018