Rihanna to Launch Chopard Jewelry Collection
In June 2014, Rihanna was officially dubbed a Fashion Icon as she was the recipient of the Fashion Icon Award at the 2014 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards.
The moment was even more iconic as she wore a completely sheer dress by designer Adam Selman, which was hand embellished with over 216,000 Swarovski crystals.
Since then, Rihanna has gone on to collaborate with Dior, Puma and Manolo Blahnik and now she’s working with Chopard. WWD reveals that the singer collaborated with the luxury brand to co-create a jewelry collection, will be launched at the Cannes Film Festival in May.
Dubbed Rihanna Loves Chopard, the collection consists of one-of-a-kind creations inspired by the singer’s island roots mixing nods to the lush gardens of Barbados and the electricity of Carnival, as well as spins on house icons.
Consisting of 9 pieces in total, the collection will be limited to 2,000 per design and will hit Chopard boutiques internationally in June. It will also be available for pre-order in Chopard boutiques and on the brand’s web site from today.
Crafted from ethical 18-karat Fairmined-certified rose gold, the line reinterprets Chopard’s signature Ice Cube shape, and features ceramic — a first for Chopard — in a shade of jungle green personally picked by the star. The gold cubes are available in frosty polished or diamond-set versions. The advertising campaign will launch in a range of luxury U.S. titles this month before rolling out internationally.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018