Rihanna Gets Declared the Top Celebrity Influencer of 2017
Guess who the top celebrity influencer of the year is? It isn’t Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian or even Kylie Jenner. In fact, neither of those 3 cracked the top 5. The winner is none other than Ms. Umbrella herself, Rihanna Fenty. And this comes as no surprise as she has had her outfits covered in detail every time she steps out of the door since her 2007 makeover for her album Good Girl Gone Bad. She garnered over 100 million searches on the global fashion search platform Lyst this year with the site saying ‘if Rihanna wore it, you wanted it’.
Rihanna helped searches for Puma, Off-White, Molly Goddard and Gucci skyrocket thanks to her epic trendsetting ways and her Fenty Puma Bow sneakers also became the most wanted kicks for 2017. Over a decade into the industry at 29, Rihanna is still as much of a tastemaker as ever. The remainder of the Top 5 include Selena Gomez, Bella Hadid, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton.
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018
- Even the Producers of the Real Housewives of New York Are Tired of Bethenny & Jill Zarin Fighting - June 16, 2018
- Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit - June 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian is Hoping Acrobatic Sex will Keep Tristan from Cheating - June 16, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris - June 15, 2018