Rihanna Gets Declared the Top Celebrity Influencer of 2017
Guess who the top celebrity influencer of the year is? It isn’t Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian or even Kylie Jenner. In fact, neither of those 3 cracked the top 5. The winner is none other than Ms. Umbrella herself, Rihanna Fenty. And this comes as no surprise as she has had her outfits covered in detail every time she steps out of the door since her 2007 makeover for her album Good Girl Gone Bad. She garnered over 100 million searches on the global fashion search platform Lyst this year with the site saying ‘if Rihanna wore it, you wanted it’.
Rihanna helped searches for Puma, Off-White, Molly Goddard and Gucci skyrocket thanks to her epic trendsetting ways and her Fenty Puma Bow sneakers also became the most wanted kicks for 2017. Over a decade into the industry at 29, Rihanna is still as much of a tastemaker as ever. The remainder of the Top 5 include Selena Gomez, Bella Hadid, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton.
- Real Housewives Star Heather Dubrow’s 550 Sq Ft Closet is Practically a Chanel Shrine - March 24, 2018
- Thirst Trap King & Louisiana Dancer Reag Davis’ Nudes are Out - March 23, 2018
- Are Tori Spelling’s Children in Danger Following Her Breakdown? - March 23, 2018
- Gay Porn Star Jacen Zhu Talks Meth Use in the Gay Community - March 23, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model’s Don Benjamin’s Nudes Hit the Internet - March 22, 2018
- Model Kriz XXL Spent a Couple Years as a Woman & Just Changed His Mind - March 22, 2018
- Model Khalil Wells is Done with Guys & is On to Screwing Girls Now - March 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: ‘Southern Charm New Orleans’ Star Jon Moody - March 22, 2018
- NFL Player Zay Jones Strips Naked & Tries To Jump Out of 30th Floor Window - March 21, 2018
- VIDEO: Jennifer Lewis Talks About Her Sex Addiction - March 21, 2018