Rihanna Gets Declared the Top Celebrity Influencer of 2017
Guess who the top celebrity influencer of the year is? It isn’t Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian or even Kylie Jenner. In fact, neither of those 3 cracked the top 5. The winner is none other than Ms. Umbrella herself, Rihanna Fenty. And this comes as no surprise as she has had her outfits covered in detail every time she steps out of the door since her 2007 makeover for her album Good Girl Gone Bad. She garnered over 100 million searches on the global fashion search platform Lyst this year with the site saying ‘if Rihanna wore it, you wanted it’.
Rihanna helped searches for Puma, Off-White, Molly Goddard and Gucci skyrocket thanks to her epic trendsetting ways and her Fenty Puma Bow sneakers also became the most wanted kicks for 2017. Over a decade into the industry at 29, Rihanna is still as much of a tastemaker as ever. The remainder of the Top 5 include Selena Gomez, Bella Hadid, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton.
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018
- Rapper Da Brat Might be Getting Her Radio Checks Garnished for Beating a Woman with a Bottle - January 10, 2018
- Serena Williams Says Motherhood Sometimes Gets Her Down - January 10, 2018