Rihanna Gets Declared the Top Celebrity Influencer of 2017
Guess who the top celebrity influencer of the year is? It isn’t Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian or even Kylie Jenner. In fact, neither of those 3 cracked the top 5. The winner is none other than Ms. Umbrella herself, Rihanna Fenty. And this comes as no surprise as she has had her outfits covered in detail every time she steps out of the door since her 2007 makeover for her album Good Girl Gone Bad. She garnered over 100 million searches on the global fashion search platform Lyst this year with the site saying ‘if Rihanna wore it, you wanted it’.
Rihanna helped searches for Puma, Off-White, Molly Goddard and Gucci skyrocket thanks to her epic trendsetting ways and her Fenty Puma Bow sneakers also became the most wanted kicks for 2017. Over a decade into the industry at 29, Rihanna is still as much of a tastemaker as ever. The remainder of the Top 5 include Selena Gomez, Bella Hadid, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton.
- PAUSE: Sage the Gemini and Kirko Bangz Have a #NoHomo Moment - September 23, 2018
- Throwback: Sage the Gemini’s Got an Eggplant to Show Off - September 23, 2018
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018