Rihanna Becomes FIRST Woman To Reach 20 Million YouTube Subscribers
That Rihanna reign just won’t let up! Since her debut 10 years ago, Rihanna has become one of the most successful solo acts of our time, and she continues to prove it with her sense of style and by setting new records in the music industry.
The songstress, who is currently on tour, took to her official Instagram account yesterday where she revealed that she was the first female artist to earn 20 million subscribes on Youtube:
Rihanna now joins Justin Bieber, who is the most subscribed male artist on the website with 20 million as well. Other artists with a big amount of subscribers include One Direction (19 million), Taylor Swift and Katy Perry (18 million) and Eminem (17 million).
Congratulations to Rihanna! She deserves this, The Navy is so proud of our captain for her amazing accomplishment!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018