‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More
There are only 3 more episodes left to air before the Season 10 finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and details for the reunion have already surfaced. If you thought that last season’s reunion was explosive, then you better buckle up and get yourself ready because LoveBScott is spilling all of the truth tea!
The reunion will consist of three parts this year, bringing the season’s total episode count to 21. Let’s start off with the seating arrangement:
Though they did have a few things to say, Sheree Whitfield, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burruss, Eva Marcille and Cynthia Bailey were pretty much left on the sidelines this go round as Kenya Moore, NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Marlo Hampton were the focal points. Shamea Morton wasn’t invited, which further more proves her irrelevance.
Along with revealing that she’s pregnant, Kenya will get into a VERY heated argument with Marlo, who seems to stir up drama every single chance she gets. Kenya addresses Marlo for saying that her husband is fake as well as comments that Marlo made about her mother.
Kenya then goes on to reveal that Marlo tried to blackmail NeNe Leakes with text messages from NeNe’s past relationship with John Kolaj, the man she dated during her separation from Gregg.
Though it shouldn’t matter because they were separated at the time, Marlo took screenshots of explicit conversations between John and NeNe and threatened to share them with Gregg! Messy right?
The real heat however, will come from NeNe and Kim, who refused to acknowledge Kenya while she was sitting on the end. That only made the situation worse as NeNe AND Kenya BOTH decided to go off on Kim, with Kenya moving right next to NeNe to get Kim’s attention!
Kim apparently got so upset that she stormed off stage in tears. Kim’s daughter Brielle, who has been VERY vocal for the past few months, took to her official Twitter account to share her thoughts, not only defending her mom, but saying that it made her sick to her stomach:
The season finale of The Real Housewives of Atlanta will air on April 1, 2018 (Easter Sunday), with the Reunion Part One airing on April 8!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018