‘RHOA’ Producers Threaten to Fire Kenya Moore Unless She Allows New Husband to be Filmed
As we are all quite aware by now, Real Housewives of Atlanta star and actress Kenya Moore is officially a married woman after having a secret wedding to businessman Marc Daly in St. Lucia early in June.
While fans and the media have all been happy and supportive, Bravo is NOT on that train and it doesn’t look like they will get there anytime soon.
Sources of production state that producers have told Kenya the only way she’ll survive on the show is if they can chronicle her relationship, but Marc DOES NOT want to appear on the show due to having big problems with the way the show portrays black men.
Kenya has argued that the show hired her, not her husband and there is no mention of him in her contract. They are now giving her an ultimatum: either get Marc on the show or drop her peach.
Despite my mixed feelings towards Kenya, I think it’s VERY wrong for Bravo to bully her into doing something that she is clearly not comfortable with. How she chooses to spend her time on the show should be her choice 100%.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018