‘RHOA’ Producers Threaten to Fire Kenya Moore Unless She Allows New Husband to be Filmed
As we are all quite aware by now, Real Housewives of Atlanta star and actress Kenya Moore is officially a married woman after having a secret wedding to businessman Marc Daly in St. Lucia early in June.
While fans and the media have all been happy and supportive, Bravo is NOT on that train and it doesn’t look like they will get there anytime soon.
Sources of production state that producers have told Kenya the only way she’ll survive on the show is if they can chronicle her relationship, but Marc DOES NOT want to appear on the show due to having big problems with the way the show portrays black men.
Kenya has argued that the show hired her, not her husband and there is no mention of him in her contract. They are now giving her an ultimatum: either get Marc on the show or drop her peach.
Despite my mixed feelings towards Kenya, I think it’s VERY wrong for Bravo to bully her into doing something that she is clearly not comfortable with. How she chooses to spend her time on the show should be her choice 100%.
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018
- P!nk to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LII - January 11, 2018
- Seal BLASTS Oprah & Calls Her a Liar Following Her Empowering Golden Globes Speech + Gets DRAGGED on Twitter - January 10, 2018