‘RHOA’ Producers Threaten to Fire Kenya Moore Unless She Allows New Husband to be Filmed
As we are all quite aware by now, Real Housewives of Atlanta star and actress Kenya Moore is officially a married woman after having a secret wedding to businessman Marc Daly in St. Lucia early in June.
While fans and the media have all been happy and supportive, Bravo is NOT on that train and it doesn’t look like they will get there anytime soon.
Sources of production state that producers have told Kenya the only way she’ll survive on the show is if they can chronicle her relationship, but Marc DOES NOT want to appear on the show due to having big problems with the way the show portrays black men.
Kenya has argued that the show hired her, not her husband and there is no mention of him in her contract. They are now giving her an ultimatum: either get Marc on the show or drop her peach.
Despite my mixed feelings towards Kenya, I think it’s VERY wrong for Bravo to bully her into doing something that she is clearly not comfortable with. How she chooses to spend her time on the show should be her choice 100%.
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018