Remy Ma Signs New Deal with Columbia Records + Teams Up with Lil Kim for New Diss Track Against Nicki Minaj
Cardi B isn’t the only rapper making big moves this year as it has Billboard confirms that Remy Ma has signed a new multi-million dollar record deal with Columbia Records!
Billboard further states that Remy was fielding offers from several labels before electing to sign with Columbia and now things are taking a bigger turn as TMZ reveals that Remy has hired Vincent Herbert as her new manager and teamed up with Lil Kim for a new song!
The song is rumored to be titled Wake Me Up and will apparently be filled with subliminal shots at Nicki Minaj. TMZ managed to get a few photos from the video shoot:
This is going to be a hot winter…
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018