Remy Ma Signs New Deal with Columbia Records + Teams Up with Lil Kim for New Diss Track Against Nicki Minaj
Cardi B isn’t the only rapper making big moves this year as it has Billboard confirms that Remy Ma has signed a new multi-million dollar record deal with Columbia Records!
Billboard further states that Remy was fielding offers from several labels before electing to sign with Columbia and now things are taking a bigger turn as TMZ reveals that Remy has hired Vincent Herbert as her new manager and teamed up with Lil Kim for a new song!
The song is rumored to be titled Wake Me Up and will apparently be filled with subliminal shots at Nicki Minaj. TMZ managed to get a few photos from the video shoot:
This is going to be a hot winter…
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018