Remy Ma Signs New Deal with Columbia Records + Teams Up with Lil Kim for New Diss Track Against Nicki Minaj
Cardi B isn’t the only rapper making big moves this year as it has Billboard confirms that Remy Ma has signed a new multi-million dollar record deal with Columbia Records!
Billboard further states that Remy was fielding offers from several labels before electing to sign with Columbia and now things are taking a bigger turn as TMZ reveals that Remy has hired Vincent Herbert as her new manager and teamed up with Lil Kim for a new song!
The song is rumored to be titled Wake Me Up and will apparently be filled with subliminal shots at Nicki Minaj. TMZ managed to get a few photos from the video shoot:
This is going to be a hot winter…
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018