Remy Ma Releases Second Nicki Minaj Diss Track ‘Another One’
Rumors circulated earlier this week stating Remy Ma would be releasing a new Nicki Minaj diss titled Child’s Play but it seems that the information was slightly wrong!
Instead Remy just released a new diss titled Another One and it takes everything up an entire level! Starting with a soundbite of Mariah Carey saying “Why are you so obsessed with me,” Remy goes into her rap mode, channeling Drake‘s Back2Back:
“I guess now you know who the head bitch is / I’ma savage / I be killin’ dead bitches / I bet you wish that you ain’t never said shit / Now they so busy shooting videos / And I’m like nah, where the fuck is your song, c’mon/”
Rapper Lil Boosie recently stated that people are “fake for hopping on the Remy Ma train,” when they were just riding with Nicki before the diss, but what he and many other people fail to realize is that Nicki has BEEN DISLIKED, and she’s a bully who started something that she can’t seem to finish. Nicki feels like she is entitled to everything dealing with female rap just because she’s on the pop charts, and that she can say what she wants to any and everyone because of her status.
It’s good to see someone finally stand up to her and her fans and put her in her place. Take a listen to the diss track below:
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018