Remy Ma On Wendy Williams: “My Grandmother Told Me to Never Speak Ill of the Dead”
Remy Ma and Fat Joe served as guests on today’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show, and to add more fuel to the fire, Remy arrived ready to slay and throw shade.
Fat Joe and Remy were already scheduled to appear to promote their new album Plata O Plomo before Remy released her first diss track shETHER last Saturday but while there the New York rapper revealed her issues with Nicki are deeper than we may realize.
She then threw the ultimate shade after being asked about her outfit, a black and white ensemble with a little hat:
“I came appropriate for the services. My grandmother told me to never speak ill of the dead. So, we’re just going to leave this conversation alone and move on.”
Remy Ma released her second diss track called Another One, which earned mixed reviews from listeners but she made up for it by releasing an explicit photo of Nicki posing in bed wearing black lingerie.
If this doesn’t get Nicki riled up to respond I’m not sure what will. She had no trouble addressing and calling out Mariah, Lil Kim, Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift, so what’s the hold up with Remy? Shook much?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018