Remy Ma On Wendy Williams: “My Grandmother Told Me to Never Speak Ill of the Dead”
Remy Ma and Fat Joe served as guests on today’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show, and to add more fuel to the fire, Remy arrived ready to slay and throw shade.
Fat Joe and Remy were already scheduled to appear to promote their new album Plata O Plomo before Remy released her first diss track shETHER last Saturday but while there the New York rapper revealed her issues with Nicki are deeper than we may realize.
She then threw the ultimate shade after being asked about her outfit, a black and white ensemble with a little hat:
“I came appropriate for the services. My grandmother told me to never speak ill of the dead. So, we’re just going to leave this conversation alone and move on.”
Remy Ma released her second diss track called Another One, which earned mixed reviews from listeners but she made up for it by releasing an explicit photo of Nicki posing in bed wearing black lingerie.
If this doesn’t get Nicki riled up to respond I’m not sure what will. She had no trouble addressing and calling out Mariah, Lil Kim, Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift, so what’s the hold up with Remy? Shook much?
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018