Remembering Rapper Freddy E Who Live Tweeted His Suicide 5 Years Ago
It’s been exactly 5 years and a few weeks since rapper Freddy E took his life. It wasn’t a normal suicide either. He live tweeted the whole thing leading up to the act itself. If you don’t remember Freddy E, he was best known for his YouTube program JerkTV. The last thing he tweeted before taking his life was that his relationship with his fellow rapper Honey Cocaine had ended and strongly insinuated she was the cause for him doing it.
“If there’s a God then He’s calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It’s cold & I’d rather die than live alone.”
He went on to tweet “It’s… all… bad… y’all. *puts finger around trigger*…I love you Mom…I love you Dad…I love you Katherine…God… please forgive me…I’m sorry.”
The last thing anyone would want to hear is that they might be responsible for someone taking their life, so she posted text messages she had sent him that morning to show it not only had nothing to do with her but she told everyone that their relationship was none of their business.
“To say I caused what happened is ignorance.. You know nothing about our friendship or the story, hate me if you feel.. We loved eachother..We were homies. We had a bond and a connection. For people to attack me acting like I made him do it is a shame. Say it’s my fault, threaten me, whatever.. I knew him well enough to know he had other things happening.. I was there for him all the time.”
She continued, “If he was here, he’d wish for people to just respect him and who he was and what he did for all of us. He was a f–king King. I said some foolish things cause I thought he was joking, he does s–t like that to me all the time. This is crazy…”
“People think they have an idea but it’s not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences. @Freddy_E. Taking a hiatus to give my angel my prayers. Love you all..From the first time we met, we said we’d do whatever for eachother. Bonnie and f–king Clyde. If you love him, respect us and our situation! I love you too @Freddy_E.. The end of the video is beautiful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0J0VD51zQ&feature=youtu.be …”
Freddy E, whose real name was Frederick E. Buhl is the perfect example of the grass being greener on the other side. At 22, being a popular Youtuber, dating a beautiful rapper as well as being handsome, there are plenty people who would have loved to have been in his place. It goes to show you never know what someone is going through.
Glitzers, let’s take a minute to reflect on rapper Freddy E and pay tribute to him by checking out some of his work below:
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018