Remembering Rapper Freddy E Who Live Tweeted His Suicide 5 Years Ago
It’s been exactly 5 years and a few weeks since rapper Freddy E took his life. It wasn’t a normal suicide either. He live tweeted the whole thing leading up to the act itself. If you don’t remember Freddy E, he was best known for his YouTube program JerkTV. The last thing he tweeted before taking his life was that his relationship with his fellow rapper Honey Cocaine had ended and strongly insinuated she was the cause for him doing it.
“If there’s a God then He’s calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It’s cold & I’d rather die than live alone.”
He went on to tweet “It’s… all… bad… y’all. *puts finger around trigger*…I love you Mom…I love you Dad…I love you Katherine…God… please forgive me…I’m sorry.”
The last thing anyone would want to hear is that they might be responsible for someone taking their life, so she posted text messages she had sent him that morning to show it not only had nothing to do with her but she told everyone that their relationship was none of their business.
“To say I caused what happened is ignorance.. You know nothing about our friendship or the story, hate me if you feel.. We loved eachother..We were homies. We had a bond and a connection. For people to attack me acting like I made him do it is a shame. Say it’s my fault, threaten me, whatever.. I knew him well enough to know he had other things happening.. I was there for him all the time.”
She continued, “If he was here, he’d wish for people to just respect him and who he was and what he did for all of us. He was a f–king King. I said some foolish things cause I thought he was joking, he does s–t like that to me all the time. This is crazy…”
“People think they have an idea but it’s not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences. @Freddy_E. Taking a hiatus to give my angel my prayers. Love you all..From the first time we met, we said we’d do whatever for eachother. Bonnie and f–king Clyde. If you love him, respect us and our situation! I love you too @Freddy_E.. The end of the video is beautiful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0J0VD51zQ&feature=youtu.be …”
Freddy E, whose real name was Frederick E. Buhl is the perfect example of the grass being greener on the other side. At 22, being a popular Youtuber, dating a beautiful rapper as well as being handsome, there are plenty people who would have loved to have been in his place. It goes to show you never know what someone is going through.
Glitzers, let’s take a minute to reflect on rapper Freddy E and pay tribute to him by checking out some of his work below:
- America’s Next Top Model’s Don Benjamin’s Nudes Hit the Internet - March 22, 2018
- Model Kriz XXL Spent a Couple Years as a Woman & Just Changed His Mind - March 22, 2018
- Model Khalil Wells is Done with Guys & is On to Screwing Girls Now - March 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: ‘Southern Charm New Orleans’ Star Jon Moody - March 22, 2018
- NFL Player Zay Jones Strips Naked & Tries To Jump Out of 30th Floor Window - March 21, 2018
- VIDEO: Jennifer Lewis Talks About Her Sex Addiction - March 21, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018
- Chris Cuomo to Challenge Hannity and Maddow with New Prime Time Show - March 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Jennifer Lopez’ Ex, Actor & Dancer Casper Smart - March 15, 2018