After 20 Engagements, Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Danielle Staub Marries Marty Caffrey
Real Housewives of New Jersey OG Danielle Staub just got married after a whopping 20 engagements. And she did so with Teresa Guidice as a bridesmaid… the woman who called her a prostitution whore on national television. Her wedding to former Yankees player Marty Caffrey took place on the beach at Luna Beach Club in the Bahamas on North Bimini Island. Also serving as bridesmaids dressed in pink were Melissa Gorga and Margaret Josephs as the event was filmed for the show’s 9th season. All were barefoot for the wedding but of course had shoes on for the reception.
The wedding in a just 2 years and a month from the time they first started dating. The engagement proposal was just as dreamy of an event as the wedding, in a carefully choreographed manner, taking place summer of 2017 on the grounds of a mansion with couples dancing while Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” was played by a violinist.
“Baby, when I first met you, I was struck with how beautiful you are. As I got to know you, I fell in love with you,” he told her before popping out a ring (a round cut diamond with four prongs and an eternity band) and proposing. “I’ll do everything I can to love you, to protect you, and to keep you safe.”
“The engagement was simply beautiful,” Staub gushed later. “He is such a gentleman.”
This is Danielle Staub’s third marriage as she was first married in ’86 to undercover FBI informant Kevin Maher who has gone on a tirade slandering her in the media during the time they were together. He’s described her a “coke whore” and paid escort in the late 80s. In his list of slurs against his ex-wife, Maher also describes Danielle as a nympho who has been with several celebrities. She’s been open about her life and past in her 2012 book The Naked Truth, but it didn’t stop her castmembers from throwing it all back up in her face. She’s admitted to having the suicide hotline number on her cell phone for years stating the obvious about her fragile state. One would only hope her costars will think twice now knowing this before digging but so deep. Her second husband, Thomas Staub is a businessman she spent nearly 15 years with who’s a lot more drama free than her previous husband so… no tales of slutshaming to the press from him.
We’re definitely happy for Danielle and even happier to see her return to the show as there simply can’t be a New Jersey Housewives franchise without the OG herself that definitely had the other women up in arms over her presence. We’ve been hoping she’d make her way back to Bravo and finally after all these years, it’s happened. Also, we have to mention that it appears she’s had her face freshened up and at 54 she looks great.
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018
- Just Who Did Alexia Cheat On Youtuber Jamar Johnson with that Caused Him to Bite Her? - July 16, 2018