‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Star Danielle Staub Gets Engaged for the 20th Time
That’s right, you have heard right, Real Housewives star Danielle Staub has been engaged a whopping 19 times and has embarked on her 20th engagement now. Before we even get into who lucky number 20 is, just how does one at any point in life, get engaged 20 times? How do you even have time to have a job and work? Even at 54 years old, that sounds like quite the daunting task. This would explain her bio being light on work history. She apparently spent all of her time juggling men. If you forgot who Danielle is, she’s the one Theresa Giudice called a “prostitution whore…” not long before she herself went off to prison. This should be a warning about calling other people’s names. It tends to backfire.
After leaving the Real Housewives of New Jersey after 2 seasons for being such a hell raiser that other cast members threatened not to return if she did, apparently they’re okay with her enough now to allow her back on and voila, she has a man. Isn’t it amazing when it comes to the requirement of needing a relationship to be on television how quickly people seem to find love? Her latest victor, err um, suitor is Marty Caffrey. We don’t have very much information on him but hear that she said yes to his proposal while filming season 8 of the show. Hopefully she met him under better circumstances that her ex military finance Joe Masalta, who she met on Tinder.
“Danielle and Marty are engaged,” the source says. “They’ve very happy!”
“Here’s to my #first year #anniversary with this cutie,” she captioned an Instagram pic on the couple’s recent anniversary. “You are a wonderful man and I’m blessed to have you in my life… #happyoneyear @marty_caffrey 💕.”
We certainly wish these two the best and hope it isn’t just for television. She was our favorite cast member because she sent the rest of the cast into complete hysterics crying as she simply walked around the set debating whether to walk off, completely #Unbothered, much like Phaedra Parks in the Atlanta franchise. These are two shades of crazy that’s needed to keep the Real Housewives alive and we hope the two stay on for years to come.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018