R&B Singer & Actress Brandy Found Unconscious on Flight, Rushed to Hospital
TMZ is reporting that Grammy Award-winning singer and actress Brandy fell into a state of unconsciousness on a Delta flight that was about to take off. Paramedics arrived just in time to wake her and get her to the hospital.
Brandy was on a Delta flight early this morning from LAX to JFK and before the plane officially took off she lost consciousness and passengers and flight attendants scrambled to help her.
As a singer, Brandy has sold over 40 million records worldwide, making her one of the best selling female artists of all time. Her vocal stylings have had a significant impact on the music industry, most notably with contemporary R&B, pop and gospel genres, where she is often subjectively referred to as the “Vocal Bible,” with her Full Moon album alone being inspiration for singers due to her vocal nuances and arrangements.
Brandy is currently stable and there are no further details, but we will keep you all updated as the story develops.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018