Ray J’s Manager On ‘Famous’ Video: They Didn’t Show Ray J W/ His D*** In Kim’s Mouth, RESHOOT IT
Over the weekend, rapper and fashion designer Kanye West caused a big outrage when he premiered the video for his song Famous. The song was already controversial due to him taking a stab at enemy then friend and now enemy again Taylor Swift, but it looks like someone else is speaking out about the video.
TMZ caught up with Ray J, who stated that he didn’t want to talk about the video, but his manager, Wack 100, had a few choice words:
If they didn’t show Ray J with his [expletive] in Kim Kardashian’s mouth, tell Kanye to go back and reshoot that shit. Tell that ni**a he a long way from Chicago. He better watch his [expletive] mouth.
The video is currently set to make its TV broadcast debut on E! and also features Chris Brown, Rihanna, Bill Cosby, Caitlyn Jenner, Amber Rose, Donald Trump, Anna Wintour, and George Bush.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018