Rapper T.I. Claims He was Falsely Arrested Outside His Atlanta Home Due to Altercation with Incompetent Security
Rapper T.I., whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., had a dust up with the security at his gated complex. The 38 year old was charged with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and simple assault. Before we go into what happened, I completely sympathize with him. Many times, these security companies hire the most simple of people for these jobs. I too have had to threaten security for not wanting to let me in for also misplacing my pass. Let the man use his ID or something for Christ’s sake. From the back seat I told my Security not to make me get out of the car. (To make matters worse, we lived literally a few doors from each other.) So we’re here with you T.I. Those people will make you want to assault somebody.
The guard was supposedly asleep and it took some time to wake them up. (Strike 1) and then once he called his wife, Tiny, who confirmed he should be allowed in, Security still refused. (Strike 2) and that is when words were expressed. By the time police arrived, they didn’t want to hear it and arrested him. He was later arrested on bail. The sad part in all of this is it happened on their son Major Philant Harris’s 10th birthday. The couple now are looking to move after the ordeal, which is understandable, but if this were me, I would be working to get rid of the security company and specifically the guard that caused the ordeal. I’d be damned if I had to pack up and move thousands of square feet over something this trivial. I’d make sure he didn’t have a job first. Shoot. In fact, someone should start a GoFundMe page for assaulting the Security Guard. Yep, I said it.
Glitzers, do you think T.I. should have been arrested for not providing his pass to get into his gated community?
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018
- Rapper Meek Mill Backs Out of Meeting with Trump on Prison Reform - May 18, 2018
- Teairra Mari Does a Press Conference with Lisa Bloom Suing 50 Cent for Revenge Porn - May 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Claims He was Falsely Arrested Outside His Atlanta Home Due to Altercation with Incompetent Security - May 17, 2018