Rapper George Hill Should be on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
Chicago rapper George Hill has become a bit of a viral star as of late known for his exceptional looks, body, rap skills and we can’t forget the sex tape clips he has floating around. He’s amassed quite the fan base now that he’s recently surpassed the 100,000 follower mark on Instagram. He’s been an online sensation for some time and just needs the team to help him develop his brand.
He’s recently started an online campaign to reach out to Mona Scott Young to get him on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and was just in L.A. this fall scouting out business. This would be a good time for him to try his hand at reality television and what better way than to join the cast of #LHHH. After all, Hazel E and Zell Swag are off the cast now so there are openings. As for qualifications, Hazel was questioned by many as to why she was on the show despite releasing more music than many of the rest of the cast including Masika and Moniece. At least he has a recent album and will help fill in for the eye candy known as Safaree that’s now gone.
Glitzers, check out George Hill below and tweet @MonaScottYoung to let her know you want him on the next season of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
- NFL Player Mychal Kendricks Likes to Show Off His Cakes - January 21, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018