Rapper Fabolous Arrested for Domestic Violence
According to a report from TMZ, I have some SHOCKING news to share. Rapper Fabolous was arrested on Wednesday night (March 28) after allegedly assaulting his ex-fiance and the mother of his children, Emily B.
Sources state that the rapper turned himself in to cops in Englewood, NJ, after Emily contacted the police, telling them that Fab hit her.
Despite turning himself in, he did NOT spend any time in jail and was simply cited for the alleged incident and given a ticket for his court appearance.
Fabolous and Emily Bustamante, who is a stylist, began their relationship in 2002. The couple welcomed their first child, Johan, in February 2008. Their second child, Jonas, was born in 2015.
- Janelle Monae Reveals ‘Dirty Computer’ Tracklisting + Announces Tour with Special Guests St. Beauty - April 26, 2018
- Meek Mill Finally Released from Prison on Bail - April 24, 2018
- WATCH: Everyone is Beefing in ‘Basketball Wives’ Season 7 First Look Trailer - April 24, 2018
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018