Rapper Fabolous Arrested for Domestic Violence
According to a report from TMZ, I have some SHOCKING news to share. Rapper Fabolous was arrested on Wednesday night (March 28) after allegedly assaulting his ex-fiance and the mother of his children, Emily B.
Sources state that the rapper turned himself in to cops in Englewood, NJ, after Emily contacted the police, telling them that Fab hit her.
Despite turning himself in, he did NOT spend any time in jail and was simply cited for the alleged incident and given a ticket for his court appearance.
Fabolous and Emily Bustamante, who is a stylist, began their relationship in 2002. The couple welcomed their first child, Johan, in February 2008. Their second child, Jonas, was born in 2015.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018